Upfront citrus, the ideal refreshment for sipping on a hot summer afternoon.
A melding of domestics, exotics and locals including juniper, coriander, cumquat, orange, cinnamon myrtle, cassia and stuff we can’t/won’t tell you!
This gin will unapologetically show 'louche' or haze with further dilution or chilling BUT that just means we kept all those delicious flavours in the bottle.
- On the rocks with a twist of orange.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, add a generous measure of Gin XLCR, top with tonic to taste.
- If Bond came to Mudgee, he'd order a Mudgee Martini.
- Need some gin without the tonic? Try our Gin Basil Smash.
- In the mood for a classic? Try a French 75
- Our Mudgee Negroni is a spicy, citrusy delight
- Mixed with Orancello as a delicious Cosmopologin or a Lady XLCR
- Mixed with Rouge Vert Jus for a Mudgee Martini
- Need a fruity twist? Try a Pine Lime Splice
- Add a nice healthy nip of Lemon Myrtle liqueur and Gin XLCR to your mug of green tea for a Lemon Myrtle G & Tea. Just what the doctor ordered!
- Realign your chakras and brighten your aura with a Gin & Kombucha
- Up your pomegranate intake with a classic Gin & Sin. Sinfully delectable
- For a fruity twist on a Gin Ricky just add Kiwi. Fresh. Fruity. Fun. The Kiwi Ricky may just be your new Summer Favourite
- Missing Mudgee? It might just be time for a Clock Tower Fizz. A refreshing mix of Gin XLCR, Lemon Myrtle liqueur with hints of ginger beer, mint and lime
500ml 40% ABV. Product of Australia.