Gin XLCR (Excelsior)
Our staple Gin, this New world/contemporary gin has been our go to since 2016.
Hand picked and processed in house, our citrus selection forms the backbone of this delicious gin. Cumquats grown at Cooyal (20mins from Mudgee), which we affectionately refer to as 'Poolmans Gold' thanks to Clive and Brett's remarkably productive orchard, are combined with the zest of stunning Oranges from Gooree Park orchard to give its signature citrus zeal.
Rounding out the gin, we've selected a range of botannicals, melding domestics, exotics and locals including juniper, coriander, cinnamon myrtle, cassia and a couple that might just remain on the down low.
Gin XLCR is the ideal refreshment for sipping on a hot summer afternoon. Garnish with a citrus twist or to add further complexity a rosemary sprig is the perfect swizzle.
This gin may unapologetically show 'louche' or haze with further dilution or chilling BUT that just means we kept all those delicious flavours in the bottle.
- On the rocks with a twist of orange.
- Fill a highball glass with ice, add a generous measure of Gin XLCR, top with tonic to taste.
- If Bond came to Mudgee, he'd order a Mudgee Martini.
- Need some gin without the tonic? Try our Gin Basil Smash.
- In the mood for a classic? Try a French 75
- Our Mudgee Negroni is a spicy, citrusy delight
- Mixed with Orancello as a delicious Cosmopologin or a Lady XLCR
- Mixed with Rouge Vert Jus for a Mudgee Martini
- Need a fruity twist? Try a Pine Lime Splice
- Add a nice healthy nip of Lemon Myrtle liqueur and Gin XLCR to your mug of green tea for a Lemon Myrtle G & Tea. Just what the doctor ordered!
- Realign your chakras and brighten your aura with a Gin & Kombucha
- Up your pomegranate intake with a classic Gin & Sin. Sinfully delectable
- For a fruity twist on a Gin Ricky just add Kiwi. Fresh. Fruity. Fun. The Kiwi Ricky may just be your new Summer Favourite
- Missing Mudgee? It might just be time for a Clock Tower Fizz. A refreshing mix of Gin XLCR, Lemon Myrtle liqueur with hints of ginger beer, mint and lime
500ml 40% ABV. Distilled & Bottled in Mudgee. Product of Australia.
FAQ about Baker Williams' Products
What is this products's shelf life?
We recommend that our drinks are opened within 12 months of purchase, and consumed approximately 6 months after opening.
How do I best store your products?
All our products can be stored safely at room temperature. Best out of direct sunlight and large temperature changes.
I can see bits floating in it. Is that normal?
Yep! Absolutely. We don't really filter things 'round here unless it is absolutely necessary. Settling of particles on the bottom of the bottle is really normal too. That said, If you are ever worried about the quality of things you buy from us, call straight away and let us know.